Sunday, January 2, 2022

2 Jan 2022 Sunday (Letting things be)

Some bright sparks here, some need a push and others a stern word - nothing new.

 Rained all night, so tennis was off which was good as I was a little tired and I had school work to do, and we could go eat a nice breakfast with Sean. He had a lot on his mind, so I left him be. After my class, we walked to cook lunch with Darryl and mom. 

Mom was happy at times and disruptive at other times, she has reverted to her second childhood.

We talked about how he should look forward to the next three years; he has a nice place to stay, a new car to get him to work, and a good job where I hope he learns many things. He can keep his options open, and meet lots of new people. And he should be happy with himself

Living beyond 2-walls

The night ended with a meeting for the Sime Darby competition, I had to do a 6 minute presentation and SL had compiled a detailed slide show for me; a bit too detailed to my mind but they seemed disheartened when I brought it up, so I let it be. Perhaps it was the result of a long day which started at 5am; I felt angry and for no good reason (being shortlisted for a design competition is a good problem).

Sometimes, the worry is for nothing. I was anxious about the e-publication for PAMNC, but Ar. Aw seemed nice and considerate so I made my edits and left the final version in her safe hands. I was glad we found that time to do this, it will be useful for AM and the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment