Tuesday, January 11, 2022

10 Jan 2022 Monday


This Monday was less hectic because there was no tennis, there was no tennis because it rained and because it rained I stayed at home to work; on the new hospital, and printed some drawings for the potential new hotel in Kuching. I also spoke to HJ about AS showroom - it is a new generation of environmentally friendly buildings for them. This will be the first - I promised a scheme in two weeks' time. I have a good feeling about this job, whereas I did not have the same positive vibe about the hotel one; it was not the project itself but the people - they seemed a little impulsive. I will have to decline their offer.


Teaching in the afternoon was good therapy; discussion design solutions and drawing technique and presentation short-cuts. 

Sash

Vic

Tas

No comments:

Post a Comment