Monday, October 30, 2023

29th October 2023 Sunday - Fiona

Penghui sent me these photos which he took at my 36 birthday, we had it at the McDonalds in town.

Fiona has an interesting life, we first met her while she was working in an interior design company with Sam. Sam introduced her to KDI, where I was working, we became firm friends (even gym buddies at one time) Coincidentally, I stayed at her brother's flat while I was studying for my Year 12 in Oakleigh High. 

After KDI, she moved on to work with one of the firm's multi-national clients. In these years, we saw her bloom and take charge of her life, she left her unhappy marriage and found new love. She travelled the world in a yacht, staying in different places in the world, even Rwanda at one time. She now lives in Scotland, so when she is in town we meet up to hear what she has been up to. 



No comments:

Post a Comment