Monday, October 30, 2023

28th of October 2023 Saturday - 30th Anniversary


This is photo from our early DNA days - when we worked and dined like a family. We all worked hard and towards similar goals, easier then because there were only a few projects. I departed after 15 years and while the company still exists, we who left have found our footing and are doing well in our own ways.

This evening, I attend the KAISU's (named after the owner's uncle) 30th anniversary at the Hilton, filled with familiar faces. I sit with the PAM folks, I recently decided that I will leave the PAMSC committee after this term. I have been there too long; time to move on and let others take over and most importantly, I am not enjoying it so much anymore. The newsletter - it will likely stop for a while, and our fortnightly issues is a high benchmark for others to adopt. Someone might take up the challenge, change the format and frequency though I cannot think of who this person might be in the moment. Likewise PDF will stop as well, no one foreseeable to take over. After all, this year is under CW's care - it was postponed, then re-formatted, delayed and then nothing until SY and I took over. 

I don't mind doing it, it is not hard with a good team, the same people from the newsletter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment