Monday, September 12, 2022

12th Sept 2022 Monday - making bridges


 We have started working full time at the office this week, but some of us aren't really in yet. JY is still working from home, I'll have a chat with her about her programme. Also this morning (on quite a busy schedule) Peggy wanted to have a chat about her work week and her mental health - I felt that we both came to a good conclusion. I'll get Sean to look in on her, and get her to work with him. 

I had a good chat with PH about his trip to CCC in Bagan, and the strategy to push the Segamat KM along with the client's help. SL promised to compile a mock up set for BP, so I can plan the next stage of drawings which involves the whole team. I didn't find time to chat with George nor Fiona though I know they're working on their projects. 

Sure enough, later that afternoon when I was at Tasik Biru with Teck, she rang to finalise the planning submission for the Office Park. 

A good day all in all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment