Today marks the 4th or 5th day of waking up early to write in this blog, I like this routine - an fresh recalling and recording of yesterday's thoughts and happenings. Setting up an office in Sean's room is a smart move, I use it to make sketch-books and note-pads from old drawings. Pages of old magazines are used for their covers, they are not very thick about 20 sheets and can be held together using staplers.
Making things is good therapy; the repeated movements, the familiar results, the sound of the paper when I run a thumbnail along a fold and the satisfying lining up of the straight edges. I found myself doing this while waiting to come on an on-line meeting. While GW and FL were chatting about lobbies and mezzanines I found myself folding the A1 sheet into sketchbook size.
![]() |
| A1 submission dwgs are folded and cut, folded and cut, and folded to become A4 size |
![]() |
| the edges are trimmed, the spine is formed by leaving one edge wider to create a 'foldover' |

.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment