Monday, August 17, 2026

17.8.2026 Monday - a good start to the week

I arrive by bike, and get some targets for the day - the first of which is HP and her canopies and screen for the Springvale project. Freddie texts just in time for a coffee and a chat, he thinks that I have got two new projects over the weekend. 'Proposals' - I remind him, but I understands what he means. Opportunities are good ways to retain connections and practice our craft. We use this to train our young ones; Sean and George sit in at our meeting with EJ, who wants a two-storey lifestyle hub next to a university - just the type of project we enjoy doing; in a group and quickly with a short deadline. 


Sam and I have a new strategy for our doubles game; she stays back and drives - I try to attack at the net. It works, we took three games off them.








No comments:

Post a Comment