Thursday, August 20, 2026

20.8.2026 Thursday - several highlights today

The campus mall is accepted as a concept to develop into the next stage; the two young ones present while FL and I sit and provide support when needed. EJ is pleased, he is excited about the steel framed buildings on a concrete plinth next to a pond. 

The young men continue their good work into lunch so I ask Sean to buy us lunch downstairs; the air is thick with haze. I won't swim today. Laurance shows up for our K2 coordination meeting No. 1, which is good to see. He picks up some engineering issues for the Springvale Hotel - he is a good reference for the young people in the room.

The next highlight is an invitation to play pickleball this Sunday by the architects' group; I find myself accepting quite automatically. I am looking forward to that. And finally, the Fukadas come over for dinner, Jowie is buzzing with travel excitement, and Yoshi has some questions about job applications; Sean helps explain.

My application to be a PAM Fellow is going on smoothly, with JC's help.



No comments:

Post a Comment