Sunday, March 5, 2023

28 Feb 2023 Tuesday


 No. 40 is coming along; the front room is now enclosed and the steel works are really fast, so fast that there are some areas which are not quite right. I will have to re-imagine the details and tell Liew. People have dropped by to have a look; the Sias went with Johnson which I thought was a bit strange and intrusive but Sam reminds me that Gerard L went to have a look at our house before its completion. I guess architects are just curious what other architects are doing at their own time and money. 

This little monkey is coming along as well, it looks like we will have another cat in the house, as Sia does not seem ready for it nor does Sam appear ready to let 'Burrito' go. 

My running has stopped as my ankle/hell still hurts quite a bit, but squash and tennis are manageable and I do quite well on court. I need to reduce court time, increase walking time and decrease body weight. Starting March

No comments:

Post a Comment