Friday, March 24, 2023

23 March 2023 Thursday 'a bit hard but can la'

 



Today we sent off a proposal for a plot of land in Sibu, before lunch time as agreed internally with SL. Later I asked SL if it was difficult to coordinate a design proposal between Kuching and KL, she said 'a bit hard, but can la'. I thought that it was quite a successful exercise but then I am seeing it from top down, from a junior architect's point of view it would have been more stressful. 

Nonetheless, I am happy - because SL has been reluctant to initiate design projects thinking that it would take up too much of her time, leaving less for her projects. I wanted to show her that this is not the case, and that we do not have to solve all for the concept design stage. (she has been too well trained by PH; looking into details, etc). I am teaching her the importance of locking in the main points of a scheme first, in this case; the river views, the east-west orientation, the street frontage and spaces in between commercial and residential.

MC texted me about CPC and warranties, I rang her back using the opportunity to make contact and have a natter about things. She was worried about certain things but I think our chat cleared things up for her, being reliable and useful. 

To reward myself, I went off to an early tennis game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment