Tuesday, October 4, 2022

4th October 2022 Tuesday - kopitiam meetings

Fiona is laughing because she is spontaneous

There are times when I am irritated by requests for meetings when all I want to do is sit down and draw. But there are times when I remind myself that we are fortunate to get time to discuss our ideas with busy clients; people who have many irons in the fire. (who must be equally keen to get away from meetings).

We converted a failed building visit (the tenant didn't show) into a fruitful, funny and informative kopi tiam meeting. I got to introduce PH to the client, Sean got to present the latest version of a design scheme, and we talked about future projects and plans. 

We talked about developing the next generation:

T; ..mustn't leave too much money for the future generations..

Me: ..that's right. Sean does not get paid until your project is confirmed.

T: I'll speak to his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment