Thursday, July 14, 2022

14 July 2022 Thursday - detail therapy



I felt good after drawing these early in the morning, although I fluffed about for two hours before sitting down to draw. This is 45 minutes of work to record my conversation with Freddie yesterday evening. Something that I should do more often. 

We used this to brief the builder on site later in the afternoon. It took longer than it should but the steel guy was trying to demonstrate his ability to understand our drawings, and not succeeding. My drawings must be clearer.

At lunch, we met Khai and his friends. Later he came over and asked if there was a vacancy in my office. Freddie offered him a job interview., and remarked that something interesting always happens when he and I meet up.  We must do this more often. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment