Tuesday, September 15, 2026

15.9.2026 Tuesday - people at the pool


 I go to the pool for a swim at the end of the day but some residents have taken over the club house, having a barbeque. One of them was smoking so I decide to leave after my workout and a short swim, it is ok; I got my shoulder sets in.

I did more drawing today and feel better for it. Tomorrow is a public holiday, so everyone is a little laid back. 

Let's expand on that list a little bit:

Updated list of things to do

  1. PD pump room
  2. Toorak fence and link from main house
  3. RWDP and roofing, 
  4. Car park structure
  5. Retaining wall
  6. Butterfly park
  7. New housing - design brief and concepts, give CAD to engineer, house pricing
  8. SEDC - new budget
  9. AC grilles at Springvale
  10. HP's print out review
  11. speak to Nicole
  12. Terrace masterplan
  13. Santubong house
  14. CHMS toilet



No comments:

Post a Comment