Wednesday, March 27, 2024

26.3.2024 Tuesday - finishing an idea


Last week, we presented a housing scheme to our client. PH did one and I prepared a second Option.
Both were quite received, although that the client slightly preferred mine, for its simplicity in planning (and perhaps the symmetry as well). We promised to revert after tidying up some loose ends.

Today I arrive at work early, looking forward to draw up the site layout. Fiona had suggested swapping the condo and terrace units location on site. The landed housing fronts the road/street, to continue the the streetscape which is occupied by some recently completed semi detached houses. The condominiums are located along the river, where it is safer from creatures crawling on to the site from the river. The ground floor of the condo is mostly for car parking.

This morning, I realise soon after I arrive that I do not have the time to sketch the revised site layouts and update the 3D as well. So I ring George who agrees to help, he does the 3D and I the layout plans. 
We complete our joint effort at 430 p.m. when I cycle to the club, and he sends it to the client. 

I'll call the client tomorrow.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment