Monday, August 5, 2013

Sketching with Sean



On Friday, Kok Ming invited Sean and I to BC's architectural tour of some of his buildings (truth be told we invited ourselves to the trip) which I will share in a separate post.

Later that evening, Sean and I went and stayed at a hotel in the KL city centre when I discovered that I have booked a single room for the two of us. So, Sean and I split one pillow, the doona, bed-sheet, the bed and a tiny bit of clear floor space for the night and slept surprisingly well. On Saturday, we decided to preview his sketching assignment starting with the Sultan Abdul Samad Building near the Merdeke Square.

After lunch at KL Sentral, Sean took the cab back to his apartment and I got on the express to the airport - ending a very fulfilling weekend with him. 



Several days later, Sean sent his sketches to me and here they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment