Sunday, November 28, 2010

Singapore Adventures

Singapore Polytechnic (SP) invited me to give a talk at their campus and prepared this nice publicity poster for circulation - only thing is, I feel that I should change my photo - look at how seroius the others are. They look as though they can change the world! And me? - I look like I ll be happy just sitting and drawing cartoons. (which is essentially what it amounts to when your design sketches don't take shape)
What do you think? Change photo?

Original sketch done on site while Michael was taking photos.
During the 4-day trip, we met many interesting people and visited inspiring offices and job sites - our hosts really made the effort.
Streetscene from the Tiong Bahru wet market

Sketch of Tiong Bahru shops after being introduced to them by Kok Ming

2 comments:

  1. I used the http://greenvisa.io/ visa service because my friend told me to. And that was the only good advice my friend has told me. I got my visa so quickly using that service.

    ReplyDelete