Sunday, August 5, 2018

taking stock again


Time to make another list.

Yesterday morning, I went for a run after not running for 2 weeks. I pulled a calf muscle playing squash. During my break from running, I swam and went to the gym. I hobbled around not feeling sorry for myself, instead I saw this as a reason to make some changes in my life. Not big changes, more like little adjustments and reminders to diversify my day.

I have been running and going to work, sometimes I run to work. There are other things I want to do, but I think that I do not have the time. I want to sketch, swim, cook, make furniture, run, plant vegetables, run, read more, play squash, paint, play tennis, travel, and run.

I will use this blog to keep track of myself.



I started by making a frittata dinner for the Lims.



No comments:

Post a Comment