Sunday, November 24, 2013

there's quite a bit on my plate

Sometimes when I have too many things on my mind - I like to write them down, and sometimes when I have too many things to do all at once - I make a list. Just to see how much trouble I am in, instead of doing the tasks themselves. Some people may call this procrastination but I enjoy the pleasure of striking items off the list when I have done them.
Since making the list, I have transplanted the basil and pruned the guava. We have also bought some chilli plants and put them in our planter box - all this gardening is aimed at growing things we can eat instead of decorative plants.
Since making the list, I have also sketched out Robin's renovation plans and emailed them to him. (see below)






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress, hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete