Sunday, August 30, 2026

30.8.2026 Sunday - mind cleared but haze remains

 By the time I come of my morning shower, my problem with a difficult person has been solved. On the way to pickleball, I run through the matter with Sean who thinks that I will be alright. 

my ankles are holding up, and I am playing ok but not a full speed yet.

In the afternoon, we move the fridge into the new kitchen and place the timber step in place. It sounds like a small matter, but quite momentous for Sam who will finally have her larger and airier cooking space. 

In the evening, I take some time to mend Socky; a rabbit sock I made for Sean when he was 6? out of 2 old pairs of socks. So Socky is about 26 years old, he recently had an accident with Pau, so I offered to mend him. I used one sock this time to give him a new head and muff for this neck, re-attached his eyes and ears, and gave him a new nose. We have always assumed that Socky is a boy, but by the end of the 'operation' I realised that I have also re-aligned its gender - and Socky is now a girl.










No comments:

Post a Comment