Thursday, August 27, 2026

28.8.2026 Friday - farewell party

 Let's what I got up to yesterday: (15 out of 30 items done, which means that I have to be more efficient or have more hours in the day). 

  1. 49 - updated the client about the planning status; took me 15 minutes although it has been worrying me for days.  
  2. campus render - Ty tried out using AI, I have asked her to do a proper one. This task is not done, it has been delegated.
  3. Library meeting - met the school folks who were pleasantly surprised that we are doing this pro-bono. I thought they had known. In any case, there is a little toilet project to be done; Nicole can help do that.
  4. Sim is leaving - we did go the airport after our dinner to send him and SW off to TianJin. Sam says she feels a little sad, I try to feel excited for him.
  5. Joseph's Letter of Appointment - I go to the office early to print and sign the letter, and send it to George, who got the client to sign it (but neglected to tell me until I asked at dinner time).
  6. get lunch stuff for Friday - Sam help me buy. As she was dropping the groceries off at the office, we were returning from our library meeting, and the Fukadas came by with prawns for the laksa..
  7. BSC L&E - call Ma - he gave me an update, which simply means more to do today.
  8. MC's RWDP - AI issued.
  9. Fiona's minutes - reviewed when I was having my kopi break
  10. Au's garden walk - commented, but she is still busy with my stuff so it looks like I am updating the skp.
  11. tell Beko to bring a pot back - done. the pot needs to walk to the office for me to cook laksa this afternoon.
  12. ask Lau about the Simon's signature - he showed me the forms on Simon's table; I realised that there are several candidates; 2 former chairpersons and a secretary. 
  13. ask Aziz about 22 semi-Ds - he was on leave, but Sam and JY sorted things out in a good and efficient way. JY has a philosophical way of seeing it - 'at least they agree to pay'.
  14. sports hub - can we submit? Sean told me late in the evening that it has been submitted, Ty helped. Sean is a good mentor in the office.
  15. swim today - I did after shelling prawns and a gym workout, when the rain stopped.
I got 2 assurances about a fee payment from the client's office, so that is a nice way to end the day.
Sam and I go for an IZAKAYA dinner, we will go back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment