An interesting work day - half the office is away; site, slight illness due to the haze - my request for an office meeting falls through but it is ok, we talk anyway. I worry about fees, but Sam tells me not to. I worry about 49 but Sean finds out that the authorities have given their first comments which gives us something to work on - good news. Just as I am about to leave for pickleball, the team wants to chat; I am running late but they have put in the efforts so I listen and offer suggestions and confirmations. We play, and then rush off to a nice dinner with the Hongs to celebrate Judy's birthday. It is always nice to sit and chat with Kelvin. It is nice to see the two young ones sat next to each other, chatting and distributing to the conversation now and again.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment