![]() |
| we have a japanese chef |
Today is a free day, so I split it up into home, work and play. Most days there is work and play but on 'free' days - there is the extra component of home, which for today means the tidying up of some plants to take to the office. It is highly successful as we manage to move a large monstera to the office lobby. I will slowly add to this collection of plants in the coming weeks.
I finish off the campus presentation, and then we go play p-ball again. I joke to Sam that it has taken 40 years for us to find something that we can play together. It is a nice outing with Daniel and Soh Koon, Derrick and Sally, and Foo. Sean joins us as well.
In the evening, we cook a simple dinner, Yoshi cooks Hamburg Steak and Leong joins us for a chat and something to eat. He asks after June.

No comments:
Post a Comment