Wednesday, March 9, 2022

8 March 2022 Tuesday Shall we move?


I cooked lunch on Tuesday, the chicken was in the fridge for long enough; celery, carrots, onions, olives and tinned tomatoes meant chicken cacciatore which the young ones seem to enjoy with a bit of rice. SML's latest addition is a young man from Miri 'Ah Boy' he joined us, followed by Arlene who sat down with a proposition - to relocate our office to the suburbs. Leong was worried that I would be reluctant to move, being so infatuated with the old town area where I grew up. But after almost 6 years, I don't mind a bit of change I told her - a larger place would mean distancing is easier, we can reinstate our library and maybe even have accommodation. I offered to install a full scale kitchen and dining facility on site, I wanted the proximity of food and books.

Fingers crossed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment