Sunday, March 6, 2022

6 March 2022 Sunday A busy weekend

thinking about possible screens for an old shophouse

Sketches in an A3 sketchbook bought from IKEA (I think it is for children to draw in with crayons) - there are many pages, they are quite thin but it takes fountain pen ink well. I am going to make it a habit to sketch and scribble in it each night in front of the TV or each morning when I come downstairs. 

Sketching freely helps me to explore more. It is a good habit to cultivate, even at my age and this stage of my career. I will pass these on to one of the young ones to CAD, so that it stays in our database.

continuing the verandah at the TV room

stairs details at the LV House

remedial works at COVE

more stair details (need another round before construction)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment