Saturday, May 4, 2024

3.5.2024 Friday - clarity as last



 I'm in the office office especially early this morning - 6:30, I was unable to sleep I wanted to finish the thing for YJ. At 7:00 I hear a key in the front door of the office, Jenny is here but it's not her, it's Fiona. She sees me and gives me an embarrassed smile 'I wanted to finish this thing before noon'. 

Same here. 

I have a 9:00 with Teck, so I finish the perspectives, send them out for comments and then go downstairs to have a coffee with Freddie. He makes 2 important suggestions - one about the layout, it's better to still give Tony the entry statement and use that to link the 2 wings together. The second suggestion is to continuing working with her, giving work packages with deadlines, keep her occupied. She's good, let's keep her doing what she's good at. She's happiest when she's productive.

We all are. Today's a happy day for me.
I have a nice lunch; beer and sushi, and good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment