Friday, May 3, 2024

2.5.2024 Thursday - long list of things on my mind

handwritten lists are the best - this is from years ago, likely recorded after a site meeting or CCM. this was circulated to all members of the expansion team

 There is a long list of things on my mind; some are for action and the others I have not decided if I should act on them. One of these things is the matter is the young architect from yesterday's meeting - the behaviour was unacceptable but her work is good. I decided to speak to some folks about this before I speak to her. 

Other items are more straightforward - a matter of review and issue, or review, discuss and issue. Managing work flow and making decisions - I remind myself to save some time to draw, and think, and design.

This morning's PT focuses on legs; and I have not had my legs put through the mill this way for a long time. I really see why some people need a Personal Trainer, Even pushes me past my perceived limit and get two more out of me. Halfway through the session, he asked me how long I have been strength training. Since uni - I tell him, after which he asks if he can take a photo of me for his father. 


No comments:

Post a Comment