Thursday, May 30, 2024

30.5.2024 Thursday - GBI meeting

I receive news that the Segamat hospital will be shelved. The land issue took too long to resolve and the competitor's hospital has taken root. I ring HL and ask "are we going to build another hospital? she confirmed that she is working on something at the moment but cannot share the details. I tell her 'so long as you are still working, we will be OK'

Today is a long day, we get home after 9pm - and I started at 5am. Surprisingly I am not tired, it is past (way past) my bedtime. 


A kindness - AS passes me his racket 'because I am not using it and it is just there collecting dust'

A re-encounter with Sharon whom I have not seen since 1984, she has not changed much. She lives in Perth now.

We had our first GBI tutorial tonight, after squash I expected to be tired but was not - perhaps it is the energy of the young people in my group

 

No comments:

Post a Comment