Wednesday, October 9, 2024

8.10.2024 Tuesday - long chat over lunch

About work methods, work partners and their habits - SY describes what his normal work day is. It's challenging and makes me appreciate PH, Leong, Freddie, Fiona even more. Their support and voices of reason is what enables us to do much more in the office. 

Which prompts me to say this to Freddy the QS at lunch. He walks by and asks me 'how are you?'. I am sitting with PH, Fiona, MC and HP. 

'Very good' - I reply. He stops mid-stride and comes over to our table. 'I rarely hear people say that'. 

'Say what?' I ask. 

'That they are very good'. 

'Well, my children are listening to me, my wife talks to me, and my colleagues are sitting down to lunch with me - so I think I am very good' - followed with a big smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment