Tuesday, October 15, 2024

14.10.2024 Monday - new desk

I go to the office, to a new desk. PC has left it slightly dusty but no matter, I clean it up and put the large drawings on it for checking later.

A few days earlier, I had told Freddie of my wish to wish with TC. I feel it is good to have the 'cross border' exchange. Since I'm working regularly with TC's partner, it feels like TC and I should be partners as well.

So, this afternoon they come over for a chat about a potential project. It is a long shot project. And that's good - deadlines are longer, the programmes are loose, the proposals meant to initiate conversations with new client. I thought that the directors would work on this, and not involve the 'work force'.

I ring PH, and we agree to start. One week for the first review, with TC and Freddie.

That evening it rained heavily, no tennis so I ran for an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment