Tuesday, October 15, 2024

15.10.2024 Tuesday - new collaboration

 

A little private retreat, on a site with a stream and beautiful trees

A day spent struggling with the right tasks to complete; construction details or design sketches - not effective. I suspect that it is because there are no deadlines from the client nor ourselves. It is a good day but not the most efficient, I end up finishing a design presentation with Freddie. We are both happy with it, so that is the most important. 

After squash, Sam drives me home to Sara and Ricco already home. The young man might be able to work with us, to help with BP drawings. I tell him to come more often for dinner, he can eat and run (we know he has to close shop etc). I tell him it is a good thing also because we see more of Sara then. By chance, I ask him if he still remembers his CAD, he says he does. And is looking for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment