Sunday, October 6, 2024

6.10.2024 Sunday - new watch, new plans?


Quite a milestone today, running 5K into town at a fair pace to meet Lance and Yasmin. All 5 kilometres are under 7 min pace - so I am happy with myself. Furthermore, Sam has bought a new watch with GPS, and it can sync with my phone which gives a print out like this one above.

She has blossomed (again) and we talk about her plans to return to Kuching in the future.

Later that evening, we get a full house at No. 40 - dining with Eric and newcomer, Na-na who is a lecturer from China teaching Art Management at UNIMAS. Eric talks about the future of his collaborations in Kuching, about some people he would rather not work with any longer. I have not seen him so agitated, I think it affects him mostly when he feels that his assistants/students are taken advantage of.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment