Monday, June 10, 2024

9.6.204 Sunday - a packed day no wonder I am tired


 6:45a.m. Tennis - quite unsatisfying as Ni is not hitting well. Actually she is not hitting at all, simply pushing back so when I hit softer shots to her, she struggles to generate her own power. 

9:00 a.m. GBI session, I estimated two hours but we finish after almost 4 hours. Making me late for my lunch appointment, the food was bought but it is not the highlight. I will stop eating this for lunch after this, I don't even look at what I am consuming. 

2:30 p.m. I walk home and baby sit mom while working on Sean's little renovation exercise for Dyan. Mom is chatty today and refuses to have a nap.

4:00 p.m. Sam returns from her trip and cooks dinner to share with the Lims at No.40. Sean heads off first to host, and to chat with Adrian and Dyan about the house plans. When we arrive, they are all there so I serve soup and we get started with dinner. Casual and easy - and a nice number of people - I feel in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment