Thursday, April 25, 2024

24.4.2024 Wednesday - gym assessment and a sushi dinner


 My gym assessment and first session - Even asks what my goals are; upper body strength and mobility, and to lose body weight/fat. 21 days to get some improvement - there is really anything new that he teaches me. Rather a refresher about drinking more water, walking more steps and watching what I eat. And also a more regimented way to strength train. He seems surprised when I told him I want to be able to do chin ups.

It is a lazy day for me, not attending the lift interviews (Sean and Leong attend), I spend time sketching details for Peggy's 44 and 48 terraces. Later in the afternoon, I go for drinks with Si Yong before heading off to a Japanese dinner hosted by the Kansai Paints people. I drink too much whisky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment