Wednesday, August 17, 2022

15 Aug 2022 Monday - middle of the month


It is the middle of the month, but I am not in the new office yet. It is still a bit too smelly and dusty. But my table looks good by the window - though it will eventually move elsewhere in the office. 

So instead of working from the new office, I stayed at the club after tennis and worked productively until lunch time. 




We met up with Freddie and George, who was in town for a week. George worked with us for 3 years before leaving for KL and Part 2 studies. I expected him to be a little more hardened by his KL and Part 2 experience, but he is still the same smiley-soft spoken George. He is taking time off and applied to one place for work - he wants to stay in KL as his fiancĂ© has a permanent job there. 

For some reason, I did not feel like working anymore for the rest of the day. I had done enough over the weekend. So, we came home and I prepared another 'workstation' in our bedroom; to take advantage of the aircon and also it has a nice backdrop of books. 




No comments:

Post a Comment